Delhi a attractive and historical place to visit in india. It is the capital of India also a place where you can find many historical Mughals monuments. Delhi is also the greenest capital city of the world. Delhi is a metro city of India and Delhi metro is the widest network which carries more than 700 million people per/annum. It is located in north India. University of Delhi is the famous education center in India, there are many collages which are affiliated from university of Delhi .Delhi Indra Gandhi international Airport is a world largest Airport in the world. The weather of Delhi food is moderate it is very hot in summers ,cold in winters. If you are a tourist in Delhi then you can visit many more places near Delhi, there are many famous hill stations near Delhi like Shimla ,kullu-Manali, Nainital, Mussoori, Rishikesh, etc. The season to visit Delhi is between november to feburary the climate is very pleasant.
Delhi is also famous for its street foods and cuisens. Some of the best street food you can only find in Delhi food are-
The paranthe wali gali – it is located in old Delhi food in chandni chowk. It is known as paranthe wali gali because you can find lots of paranthe wali shop in this street. there are all types of paranthas available in this street which make your mouth watering. the paranthas are Vegetarian food.
- Lala babu chat bhandaar– If authentic chat is the needed then Lala Babu Chaat Bhandaar is the perfect place to visit. Located in the Chandni Chowk, opposite McDonalds. The famous dish is Gobi muttar samosas one should try it and it is very cheap only 80 for two people.
- Bishan swaroop – One of the hidden famous of Chandni Chowk is Bishan Swaroop. Located on the unruly side streets of Chandni Chowk, this place is totally worth. The average cost for two people is Rs. 50 and The fruit chaat & aloo kulla is totally mouthwatering dishes. Dolma aunty ke momo
- Dolma Aunty ke momos-The Dolma Aunty Momo joint is forever packed with Momo lovers from around the city. Situated in Lajpat Nagar Market, this place is the most amazing delicious and soft momos. The red sauce that serves along with the Momo’s is an added plus. With extremely affordable rates ranging from Rs. 20 to Rs. 50, it is totally worth it!
One of the famous restaurant in Delhi you should try atleat one time karim restaurant
- Kareem’s – It is the oldest and famous restaurant in india. It is located in Gali Kababian near jama masjid in old Delhi. It is established in 1913. Now there are many branches all over Delhi. It is also the main attraction point of tourist every tourist want to eat in kareem’s atleast one time The famous food they serve are non-vegetarian.
Old Delhi place to visit in Delhi there are many historical monuments in Delhi of Mughal era some are
- Red fort – This fort is build by the mughle emperor Shah Jahan in 17th century when it shifted his capital from Agra to Delhi which is known as shahjahanabad at that time.red fort is also included as a world heritage site by UNESCO in 2007. It is made up of red sand stones. The fort is located in center of Delhi conneted with river Yamuna.fort is spreading in more than 250 acres of land.Today Red Fort is the symbol of Delhi. The place where Prime minister celebrate Independence day each year with public. Inside the Red Fort, beautiful gardens, buildings and museum can be located if you are a tourist than must visit Red Fort, it should be first place to visit Delhi.
- Humayun tomb –is the tomb of humayun he was the father of great Mughal emperor akbar. This was made to remember the humayun king of mughal era. It was built by the orders of Akbar. The tomb is built in a very similar way to the Taj Mahal, basically it is the inspiration for Taj mahal and gives you an idea of the splendor and grandness the Mughal emperors must have lived in. The place is nicely maintained, and the geometry of the building is very exact and unique in its own.
Spiritual places to be visit in Delhi
- Akshardham temple – ‘Akshardham’ means the divine abode of God. It is a Hindu temple locate Such a marvelous architecture and so many things to see. It is located in east Delhi. It attracts more than 70% of tourist to it self. Temple itself is made on a grand scale and there are lot of activities, set ups like 3d movies, fountain show and much more to see. Very well maintained to world class standards. So happy and proud to see such a temple in India which is made in such a grand scale and is on international travelers map. A must visit for every age group. The ISKCON Temple Delhi
- ISKCON temple –It is also the famous temple in Delhi many tourist visit this site every year ISKCON Temple is designed and built by Achyut Kanvinde, is one of the largest temple complexes in India. It comprises many rooms for pandits and for service renders. It has many halls that are used for its administration purposes and various seminars. It is divided into four broad sections. It is located in east of kailash and nearest metro station is Nehru place metro station which is around 1.5 km. from the temple. The Delhi Iskcon is one of the best Iskcon’s in India. The temple is quite big. Jama masjid
- Jama masjid – It is a Islamic mosque in old Delhi located opposite LAL-QILA. This masjid is built by Mughal emperor shah jahan in 17th century. It is made up of red sand stone. In this mosque 25000 people can be gathered at one time.This is a very Grand Historic Mosque. It architectural design is un predictably awesome. The centre of this mosque has a waterpool for wazooh and has a very large courtyard. The decorative items used are delicate. The wall has engraved writings. This mosque is very popular in the world.
- Delhi provides you an epic travel experience for your life. Delhi tourism running many tourism packages for the tourist as well for the local hite to travel as a tourist point. There is Golden triangle tour package available in many tour and travel companies in Delhi . This package include a tour from DELHI – AGRA – JAIPUR – DELHI . A company named as www.Triphealer.com provides this package with all the famous destinations and budgeted too. For any query contact their team.TOLL FREE NO. 18002700915