5 Fun Family Vacation Destinations That Your Kids Will Love
Travelling with kids can be fun but selecting the destination is not an easy task especially in India.
The stunning valley, gentle slopes, and distant snow-capped mountains make travelling to Kashmir such an enriching experience. The whole family will surely enjoy staying on a houseboat or taking a shikhara ride.
What to do in Kashmir:
- Go horse riding inAru valley
- Ski inGulmarg
- Take a ride on the Gulmarg Golconda
Jaipur is probably the most fabled and romantic destination in all of India. It offers a chance to explore the vast deserts, majestic palaces and glimpses into the wildlife at Ranthambore.
What to do in Jaipur:
- Camel safari or dune bashing at Sam sand dunes
- Explore wildlife at Ranthambore
- Go camping in the Thar desert
The surreal landscapes, beautiful beaches and water sports facilities, your kids will surely love a trip the island of Andaman. Who doesn’t like a destination with so many adventure activities or an opportunity to see a different kind of flora and fauna?
What to do in Andaman:
- Visit theCellular Jail
- Scuba dive, snorkel or watch corals from the glass bottom boat with Barefoot Scuba Dive Resort
- Build sand castles at the Radhanagar beach
Once a bustling ancient city, the ruins of Hampi are a life lesson in itself. The capital of the Vijayanagara Empire houses temples, ponds, and ancient markets.
What to do in Hampi:
- A wildlife tour toDaroji Sloth Bear Sanctuary
- Try rocking climbing
- Visit the sacred Pampa Sarovar
Perched in the lap of the greenery and flanked by countless waterfalls, Shillong is a dream destination for nature lovers. The pleasant climate, incredible scenic beauty, waterfalls and the soothing shade of the roadside pine trees will make your kids fall in love with Shillong.
What to do in Shillong:
- Visit theDouble Decker Living Root Bridge
- Get mesmerised atLady Hydari Park and Zoo
- Check out the Butterfly Museum – 1,600 species of butterflies